Recently, I’ve been messing around with neural networks, especially the Iris data set. Yet, building a neural network from scratch seems a bit too much work… So I started this project —— Neural Network GUI Demo. (Yes it is a demo)
I will be updating this as well as Endless Launcher.
- User-defined input/node/output number
- Epoch/learn rate/momentum/weight decay/exit error values
- Separator and data reading
- Single layered neural network
- Automatically encode categorical inputs
- And a random text box that I use as a console
Note: There are currently no labels for the time being. This is for development purposes as it is much easier to move a text box rather than a text box AND a label.
(I’m totally not being lazy _(:зゝ∠)_)
This project is open source under the GPL-3.0 license, source code can be found here on github.
A lot of the code for the neural network are from http://quaetrix.com/Build2014.html